~Available Oct 23, 2015 on Steam!~
Flight of the Paladin is a fast-paced shooter where you play as a knight of valor and light vanquishing the nightmarish creatures of darkness. Inspired by the old school arcade-styled shooters, shoot your way to victory as a lone champion of justice.
In Campaign Mode, though your quest begins easily enough do not be lax in your crusade, Paladin, or you may soon be surrounded and overwhelmed. Every 30 seconds the path grows more treacherous and the minions of evil increase in number. But take heart, you have the protection of goodness on your side! Subdue your enemies quickly by unleashing that power on your foes by charging your attack. Each stage ends with a boss that needs to be vanquished to move on to the next area. Navigate through the deep Woods, take on the Hollow Path, and you might find yourself at the Castle Ruins of Dracula!
In Survival Mode face waves of challenging monsters and try to survive as long as possible. Can you stand shoulder to shoulder with the best Paladins on the Leaderboards? Play now to put your skills to the test!
- Gorgeous 3D stylized art
- Fast-paced skill-based game play
- Winding maze-like stages
- Unique monsters with special behaviors
- Powerful bosses with unique abilities
- Multiple gameplay modes
- Leaderboards & Achievements
Get the game here!
The mobile version of Flight of the Paladin is a smaller game with it's own unique mode. Fight through 20 waves of enemies in the spooky Woods and place your score on the leaderboard to Bach's Toccata and Fugue. Available now for $2.99 on Amazon!
Buy the mobile version here!
PC Version Music Credits:
- Toccata and Fugue - composed by Johann Sebastian Bach - performed by Kevin MacLeod
- Danse Macabre - composed by Camille Saint-Saëns - performed by Kevin MacLeod
- New World Symphony (4th Movement) - composed by Antonin Dvorak - performed by DuPage Symphony - Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0
- In the Hall of the Mountain King - composed by Edvard Grieg - performed by Kevin MacLeod
- William Tell Overture (Final Movement) - composed by Gioachino Rossini